Monday 16 July 2012

Baby Blues~


aye ar mateys! Up for some fish and co? ;) 

this pic totally makes me hungry><>< Fish and co's food is super delish! Even if its da bao style haha.


Celebrated my grandma's bday!:):) My shortest trip to malaysia ever, just a 4 hour trip including travelling time :O 

loving my pastel combi! Featuring my structured dainty box bag from forever new:) Sorry if you guys are already sick of pastels! I'm still very much in love with the trend hehe.


OTD:
LRH's Discovery V back Flare dress in Alice Blue, XS
Miia Cream Cardigan(japanese brand)
Forever New Pastel Box Bag





W/o the cardigan:






Review: My fav part of this dress is definitely the light blue colour<3 a unique shade of blue, in fact i haven't seen this colour on other blogshops:)) Material is semi structured and thick, definitely of good quality, making it worth the price:) Cutting is fab as well:) But the front part is abit weird to me, although lrh says its a unique cutting, but it doesn't really suit me? i tink round necked would be better:) The low back detail is nice, but for the more conservative you can cover it up with a cardigan? Its not very revealing imo haha. Anyways i'll be letting go of this dress because its kinda big for me though its XS>< Would fit a uksmall 8(at waist and ptp area) better:) 

My hairstyles are super boring, always let down/braided/tied to the side.. i need some inspiration!! 



Anyways~~ Lunch was at Lavender, one of our most patronized stores in msia:) I've been eating there since like 5 years ago:) Abit on the pricey side(in msian context) but i like the atmosphere and food is pretty good as well:)



le mom n dad:)


grandma and granduncle<3


mini star of the day: Aiden! 

here's my cutie pie cousin just in case u guys missed him<3 He's becoming cuter and cuter:) And got more "pattern" lolol. I always spazz about him to my classmates and they're like, "aww so cute.. but u so pedo!" trolololol, i love my cousins, why they so cute de xD

and here's my aunt also! Aiden's mom:)


JUST LOOK AT THIS CUTIE PIE<3 -pinch cheek-





this is him trying to learn the double v/cheese pose! But he always put up 3 fingers instead of 2 XD


"yeah man im cool"



super spastic smiles!

and i ordered shrimp paste with pesto sauce, the healthier choice -thumbs up-

dad's kampung fried rice? lolol look at my neatly placed prawn shells xD


bday cake! My fav part<3


so delish!


aiden loves the cam<3



just look at my unchanging boring face and aiden's many pattern face hahaha. this little dude is a pro!





spot my other cousins Vernyse and Quintus:) 
grandma blowin out the candles!


my other uncle is a baby magnet lolol. All the kids love him!



aiden nua-ing~


here's my filtered and instagrammed shot! <3 love the effect^^ U can follow me at chitinous_cell_wall xD


oh yeah i found this random note on fb and im bored now so i shall attempt it :)

USING ONLY ONE WORD!
It's not as easy as you might think! Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It's really hard to only use one word answers. Be sure to tag the person you received it from.(NOO)

1. Where is your cell phone?
table
2. Your significant other(bf/gf)?
None
3. Your hair?
ponytail
4. Your favourite thing?
Carino
5.Your dream last night?
Nothing
6. Your favourite drink?
barleyyyy :)
7. Your dream/goal?
chemist
8.What room are you in?
middle
9. Your hobby?
shopping
10. Your fear?
Hurt
11. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
University
12. Where were you last night?
Asleep
13. Muffins?
cupcakes!
14.Wishlist item?
japan
15. Where you grew up?
Singapore
16. Last thing you did?
EAT
17. What are you wearing?
uniform
18. Your TV?
On
19. Your pets?
None
20. Friends?
Awesome
21. Your life?
busyyy
22. Your mood?
sian><
23. Missing someone?
yup
24. Car?
Audi
25. Something you're not wearing?
Socks
26. Your favorite store?
highstreet
27. Your favorite color?
pastels
28.When did u last laugh?
afternoon
29. Last time you cried?
forgot
30. Who will resend this?
none
31. One place that I go to over and over?
Kitchen
32. One person who emails me regularly?
syl
33. Favorite place to eat?
MOF

eee this quiz not nice one :/ Shall find nicer ones next time:) byeeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment