Wednesday 25 July 2012

Soft Satin~


Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates recently>.< have been rly busy nowadays :/ musical prac ended at 10.45pm yesterday.. Recently i spend 16 hours at sch, reach home bath then sleep-_- not much of a life if u ask me >< so tiredddd:( 
 
Ok enough of the rants~ will be introducing an accessory shop to u guys today:) featuring... SPICYHOTCAKE! :) 
 
The owner Phoebe was really nice to send me five lovely items to review;) but i cant wear them all out at once so here's the first one today:)


Look at how pretty the heart shaped jewel is:) I really super love this hairband! Its so pretty and dainty:) 

the jewels are SEWN on, not stuck on so its def more sturdy;) The pink satin is also of good quality, smooth and nice to the touch:) Really impressed with this hairband! My new fav hair accessory yay:)



& its so sweet and dainty isn't it?;D haha confirm plus chop my style xD Its pretty versatile, you can wear it out on casual shopping trips or even during more formal events:) Also i like that its not overly bling, like only one side section has gems so that is sufficient to make it nice and classy:) If the whole thing is bling then it would'nt be as nice imo:) 



like the necklace you see here? Review for that will be up soon1! ;)





It really is a lovely piece, so do drop by SPICYHOTCAKE to get it today!:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And some reviews:)

AE Paris Lace Crotchet Dress in White











Review: Once again, I'm super loving AE's apparels ^^ This dainty dress is totally my style hehe. I love sweet dresses like this one:) And the crotchet/lace on this one is really nice too:) I was pretty shocked when i received the dress cos its really heavy/weighty. Material is thick enough with several layers/inner lining so its non sheer:) But this material is like normal cotton though, so it creases pretty easily, def need ironing! And i paired it with a white sash of my own for more definition:) Adjustable straps are a plus, i seriously can't do w/o adjustable straps haha. Length is alright for me though i wouldnt recommend it to girls above 160 cos it'll be too short :O Overall a pretty satisfied buy, though abit on the pricey side~ 

Bag of the day! Juicy couture Suede Tote Bag:)


Arm candy~~


love my pearl ribbon hair tie! Will be bringing in this for the massive spree i'll be holding soon:) Yay or Nay? Leave me a comment/formspring me! Do lmk what items u guys would like to see on the spree so that i can source for it^^


Okay i spent 2 hours on this post becos my com is really really super duper laggy!>( Com why you no work! Ok bye guys!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment