Thursday 9 May 2013

Mid Week Randoms

Found some random and interesting questions, so i decided to post them here as a questionaire
since im taking a short break from sch stuff:) 
 
11. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
Okay haha i tink when i was 7/8(?) i sneaked into my mum's room when she was sleeping 
and she was like "ting wat u doin" then i was like "MOM HOW U KNOW I WALK IN" then she told 
me she gt 3 eyes, and i believed it LOL. Then i went to rummage through her hair in search for her 
third eye. Oh manz i was such a dumb kid hahaha
 
12. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
Dessert! No way i am ever giving up on these sweet goodies, neverrrrr!! 
 
17. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received and savoured?
-coughs- someone asked me on askfm if i did eyelid surgery cos my double eyelid is supposedly v 
distinct. Is this counted?? -_-
 
18. What is something about yourself that you hope will change, but probably never will?
I wanted to say inner shopaholic but then i decided its actually a gd thing cos it helps me destress 
when i look at pretty stuff + dress up on certain days:) so ok my procrastination skills. Reaaally want
 to stop procrastinating! 
 
19. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.
YES, i like to follow routines most of the time, or like a systematic way of doing things, like in order one.
 
20. Are you high maintenance? Explain.
Ehh ok la, so-so! I dont require expensive food and fine dining; I am also not needy/clingy definitely, 
refer to qn 36 below. However i do enjoy a shopping spree + pig out session once in awhile with momsie/friends:)
 
36. How has your birth order/characteristics of siblings affected you?
I am the middle child but only girl in the family so ok let me analyze this.. As middle child i am very
 independent, i dont like to ask my parents for help with like school work  n stuff. I make sure i rly try to
 do things by myself first before asking for help. Sometimes i feel abit out of place, cos u noe ppl always say
 the oldest child is special cos its the first child, youngest child is the most doted on, so im like ohkay im no
 one(?) But im the only girl la so that balances things out a bit. Oh and i dont hv to share clothes hahaha
 
37. If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be?
I would like to have stronger willpower please, like rly! 
 
48. How difficult is it for you to be honest, even when your words may be hurtful or unpopular?
VERY:( i dont tink i've ever tried to tell someone the painful truth even if it affects me alot. I just cant do
 it, i'd rather withold the thoughts/feelings than say it out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment