Tuesday 9 July 2013

Playlist

They say the kind of music one loves says alot about that person(?)
Not sure if thats true but...

Here's whats on my playlist(as you can see i don't stick to one language for songs):

Moon River- Andy Williams
Everytime- Britney Spears
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
Lucky- Jason Mraz, Colbie Caillat
25 Minutes -MLTR
Back to December- Taylor Swift
Chasing Pavements- Adele
I Turn To You - Christina Aguilera
Titanium- David Guetta ft Sia

Love Dust- Big Bang
Lovely Day -Park Shin Hye
Lovelight - CN Blue
Cry Cry- T-ara
Never Say Goodbye (My Girl OST)*
Stand By Me- SHINee (BOF OST)*
In The Beginning (My Girl OST)*
TTL- T-ara
Lucky- Ashily

借口-Jay Chou*
枫-Jay Chou*
黑色毛衣-Jay Chou
蒲公英的约定-Jay Chou
夜曲-Jay Chou*
珊瑚海-Jay Chou*
白色风车-Jay Chou
退后-Jay Chou*
纯真-Mayday 五月天*
知足-Mayday 五月天*
温柔-Mayday 五月天*
私奔到月球-Mayday 五月天*
背影-林宥嘉
三人-张韶涵*
如果的事- 张韶涵

The one with asterisks are my favs, the ones i'll never get bored of.
Love listening to this particular playlist when im about to sleep or when doing work.
Has a calming effect, as you guys can probably tell im a ballad kind of person.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment