Saturday 24 May 2014

T W E E D

/ / p r e / /

"It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you.
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine.
I'd go back to December, turn around and make it all right.
I go back to December all the time.
All the time." 

/ /




[unglam] cos hey, life's too short to be serious all the time ;)

//ootd//
//Top from Willowfawn;
Skirt from Foxout
Shoes from shesprees//







//Review(Foxout): I'm a huge huge fan of tweed and when i saw this on foxout's facebook previews i knew i had to get it:) I mean, its my favs tweed and skater both in one! I rarely have dark coloured items in my wardrobe and i think this made a nice addition cos its very versatile and looks good with alot of things! The cutting is really flattering, the material isn't prickly and is of good quality. Oh yes and it has a subtle paperbag design at the waist which adds a nice touch:) Sizing wise it fits perfectly cos its elasticized at the waist:) Length wise its alright for me too, though it may be a tad too short for taller girls:) Overall i reaaally love this item!! Definitely going to wear it out again soon really:)!

/ / M a i n / /
Met up with my pri sch buds for our yearly outing! It has been a good 5+ years since this friendship was forged and im glad everyone's still making the effort to meet up at least once a year during the hols:)

PS: we went to this gaming place at bugis plus lvl 3 if im not wrong. Its a pretty good place to hang out, play games etc! And by gaming i don't mean Dota(...), its more like mario kart or wii that kind ;) Prices arent expensive as well, a good place for an outing if you ask me!



Manhatten for dinner, Marble Slab for dessert. 
Glorious glorious foood accompanied by old friends:)



"Bring me back to the good days in December."

Till the next;
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment