Saturday 16 March 2013

CNY DAY 2:)

Heyyos! This is gonna be quite a short post with minimal words! Mostly pics hehe.

Bunned up my hair for official CNY Day 1, which is chu yi! This year I actually nv really go cny clothes hunting cos i was too busy with alot of stuff :x so i just dugged up all my new/unworn clothes 1 day before chu yi and chose 2 to 3 outfits from there. :) pardon the lot of selcas! It was major dress up day so... :)




Wore my new dainty flower earrings from Jrunway! It was love at first sight ;) So though its not cheap (not cheap at all for earrings..) I still went ahead with this purchase cos I know it'll be a worthy investment:)

This is the first time for CNY that i didn't let down my hair! Actually its not like this yr i suddenly want to bun up lol, it cos one day before cny i went to cut my hair (too heavy + thick le, cannot tahan). So after cutting my hair it became a rather awkward length to let down, so tadah, the bun saves the day! And I actually got alot of compliments from my relatives that its a pretty do ;) I didn't tell them I only took 2 mins to tie it up, cos anyhow tie one hahaha

CNY is also a time when i get to hobo around my msia home with my couzzies :) 

Here's me and my fav older cousin Kayleigh! We were so bored while waiting for the other relatives to come so you know, being girls, we whipped out our cams..


& look! she has a limited edition instax cam omg! super pretty can!

My aunt! (kay's mom) joined in the fun lolol. She v cute haha, ask me to take test shot for her, see if she looks nice in photos first! If not nice she's gonna put on more makeup hahaha XD

& then aft that she wants to see if white/yellow lighting is more flattering hahah
Here's me and ma bro! Do we look alike?? I can't really find the resemblance but people in school always can recognize me as "KL's sister" lol. Or maybe its just the power of facebook XD



Thats my normal (boring) polaroid!






K then aft all the bai nian-ing in msia we headed out to spore cos my mum's family resides in spore. So every year we drive in and out of msia cos got relatives to bai nian to on both sides lol. But that means more ang pows for me and my bros >)

Momsie snapped my ootd for me<3

Threadtheory Mermaid Sequin Dress in Mint
Chanel Boy Inspired Clutch
Jrunway earrings
Pedro Wedges in Apricot






Review(Threadtheory): This is my best buy from Threadtheory so far! Absolutely loving this dress, liked it so much i got it in 2 colours:) Okay so this is not my usual style of dress, my usual fav cuttings would be nipped at waist, flare design. This one is a drop waist dress, which means slightly straight cut till the hips then flared. Surprisingly this cutting works quite well for me too:) Material of this dress is rough chiffon, which is supposedly of better quality than smooth ones. I love the shade of blue:) And the sequins are sewn on tightly. Basically nothing to rant about this dress, absolutely loving it:))

Upclose of makeup for the day!
Products used:
MeMeMe Eyeliner Pencil
Urban Decay Naked Palette V.2
Benefit Powder Compact (as setting)
Biotherm BB Cream
MAC Blush 
KATE Eye Concealer
Canmake Highlight Powder

Did a slight winged design to open up the eyes/make it look bigger:)
Cheesy pose lol. #lamepun
& I mostly went for a dark plum/ brown shading technique as you can see here:) All colours are from the Naked Palette!





K byeeee! Hope yall got lotsa angpows this year!


xoxo

PS/ I'M GONNA DEACTIVATE M Y FORMSPRING ACCT SOON COS PPL HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING THEY CANT ASK QN THR W/O AN ACCT. SO I HAVE SWITCHED TO ASK.FM, YOU CAN ASK ME QNS THERE:)  But please be nice!! If not i wont reply k><
http://ask.fm/etherealpeonies
 

No comments:

Post a Comment