Tuesday 10 April 2012

Short Trip to Msia + Review on So Frocking Good's Vintage Pleated Lace Dress in Cream


Helloo :)

had a good weekend trip @ msia!:) visited my relatives and shopped abit ;)

weather was really cooling that day but i was freezing in the car! some random snapshots i took during the jam @ the customs:)

lol! look at this funky car 8D its so toy looking! pink and green haha

Huge msia custom!

ok moving on to OTD! :)
i wore a dress from So Frocking Good's new collection ;) first time i bought from them and i'm really impressed! super super loving the dress<3

Vintage Pleated Lace Frock in Cream















closeup of pretty lace and floral details:



well pressed pleats+ smooth material!

Review: Am very pleased with this first purchase from so frocking good! :) Dress is true to pictures, material is good and details are of quality work too! Length is just nice for me though ptp is slightly big. Really love this dress and its one of my best buys this month! I can foresee myself wearing this often cos its so easy to pair with any accessories, bags or shoes ;) A very sweet and girly dress<3 Will purchase from so frocking good in future! Oh yes customer service is awesome too:) replies emails fast and even gave me a discount code for next purchases! Recommended ^^!

Bag of the day:
HVV Padas Textured Satchel in Red:)



this bag is so awesome omg :) its big and roomy(can fit alot of things!) The metal details are super classy and unique please! Look at the chain lock @ the front:)! I tink it gives off a very designer feel don't you think?;) Didn't really like the material though(textured reptile kind), though it adds more edge and makes it more unique~ At $34 I think this is really worth it!:)

 I only have one red bag which is this one and i'm not going to invest in other red ones anytime soon cos this is awesome enough ;) I realize that when i buy something i really like i won't end up looking for other similar ones! So its good to invest in something you really like! :)

say hello to my cute cousin! I love spending time with them<3 so cute and clever toddlers! I think they'll be really smart in future!


Aidan!


older brother Brandon ^^



ok happy midweek everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment