Wednesday 4 April 2012

Review: TVD Happy Wanderer Dress in Teal, XS

hi guys just a short post today cos i'm super tired after running 2.4km today >< my stamina(and fitness in general) is really quite bad zzz. and 2.4 is such a loooong run :/ glad i survived it!

By the way i'm really sorry for the late review of this dress! Cos i had the straps altered(too long for me) and just got it recently ._. anyways here are the pictures!




Review: From these pictures the polka dots can't really be seen, but for the teal one the dots are white:) The cutting is the same as the bed of roses romper i think, its quite flattering but i think on some people the shape may be abit weird., cos at first it was abit weird on me and after alteration it looks much better:) Material is slightly structured which is good cos it keeps the shape:) and it flares out at the bottom which i like! ^^ Sizing wise i took XS and it has slight allowance on me:) But a major minus point is that the straps are not adjustable... so i had to alter it :( But overall a good buy for me! ^^ Loving the unique colour<3

i am a uk4/6 for tops, uk8 for bottoms, 160cm for yr reference:) 

Tml is considered the last day of the week yayyyy i love good friday!<3 Finally a day of relaxation ^^ I haven't decided what to do on friday yet! Maybe a day out with my buddies, spend some much needed girl time :) and stuff myself full! After today's 2.4 run i tink i burned quite alot of calories so yes indulgence time! And i missed free cone day yst :( so mumsie is gonna treat me to ice cream ! -fist pumps- i hope she buys it in a tub, one of my fav things to do is to eat ice cream out of the tub heh. such a glutton i know :) But my brothers do it too so its fair! (my little bro at least) haha okay random much. Bye!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment