Thursday 23 August 2012

Nature Escapade!

Hello!! Sorry for starting off the post with my face lol. 
I'm wearing new lenses:)) Got difference?? @.@
Anyways this post is filled with pics of my recent Sentosa trip with my bestie Niko ^^





@RWS! we wanted to take a cool shot at the steps but the lighting was bad:((

 Cool accidental shot of the day!! I swear this is candid. Haha cos we didn't bring any camera and only used iphone to take pics. And i tink the weather was too hot(?) then our iphones lagged and refused to cooperate, ending up with this cool shot cos it lagged xD
 Me looking for a good spot for photo taking i think.. xD

 One of my fav shots of the day! Love the wooden teapot <3 its uber cute ;)
 On the escalator ;)
 Haha my and niko's fav octopus lolol
 Niko kept saying that she's a pro photographer cos she took so many profile pic worthy shots of me that day LOL
 OTD: 
CWC Kaia Crop Top
TTR Swish it skirt in buttercup~~
 We walked to sentosa btw! from vivocity all the way to Underwater world(our final destination). Pretty crazy huh xD we got lost so many times!><
 Merlion at the back haha
 Fav shot of the day! This spot holds memories for me lol, cos its where my first shoot with Thebananaparty was held:) And niko took such a nice pic:)




 Collage i made!:)
 Oh yes and i missed out the review for this dress in my prev post! Its an upcoming basic skater dress from TVD and i tried on Neon Yellow becos i have the original Topshop version in white alr;) My fav colour is still white though!




 Review: Material wise, this is really awesome:) Made of stretchy spandex-cotton i think. Thick enough, smooth and of good quality;) The cutting is also good, quite fitting though. In fact for a uk4/6 for tops like me, this one was just nice, as in it hugs the body, not much allowance. So i think for uk8 and above it might be abit uncomfortable though it'll prob fit(stretchy material). Colour wise irl its brighter than in the picture. Like really bright neon yellow haha. Hope this helps!:)

Anyways:) I've received my August Bellabox:) It came with a free I<3SG beach bag this time:)
 Vouchers from Enavose, Anna Sui, Elizabeth Arden etc:)
 Here's whats inside!:)

China Glaze Nail Polish
Loreal Youth code
Enavose Exfoliator
Anna Sui Eyeshadow
Elizabeth Arden Visible Defence Serums, facial wash
Facial Fresh Green Tea Mask
 I think this month's box is still okay, not as bad as last month's but not say super good as well :/ The better ones would be the Anna Sui eyeshadow and China Glaze nail polish imo:) I tried the Facial Fresh green tea mask and it was so-so only i feel. At first the scent was quite nice and then gradually it turns into a weird scent, abit sour :/ The other products i haven't tried yet~~
 Anyways this Anna Sui eyeshadow is so pretty ^^ Even the box and compact has a lovely design:) And the colour is rose pink, quite nice and its pigmented for lasting power;)
Okay thats all for now! <3 Have a great weekend:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment